Take the CIPS Ethics Exam:
- Click "Create new account" (Note: exam account is separate from your CIPS membership login) and fill in the required information (Note: the First Name and Surname fields will appear on your certificate)
- Complete the reCAPTCHA (If you are unable to get through, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get login details), then click the "Create my new account" button
- Check your email and click on the Activation/Confirmation link
- Go back to the CIPS Ethics site and login with your new userid and password
- Under "Available Courses" click on "CIPS Ethics Exam"
- Under "Self enrolment" click "Enrol me"
Congratulations, you will now have access to the "CIPS Ethics Exam" course! At the top of the course page you will see a link to "Instructions". Please read this page before proceeding. The "Instructions" page contains vital information about how to take the exam as well as links to helpful ethics documentation.
If you have any issues with your registration please contact us at email@example.com.
All information submitted via the testing environment is only accessible by CIPS and the system administrators.